Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV) mixes hot and cold water. This is a safety feature that makes sure water temperature is safe, preventing scalding. A TMV is a temperature controlling device and with this, many TMVs are utilising a wax thermostat for regulation. It quickly shuts off in the event of a temperature failure to prevent accidents involving thermal shock or scalding.
Temperature controlling devices has three main categories: heat source, group control, and point of use. Professional Contractors are the best people to do the installation of your Thermostatic Mixing Valves. This is a very critical part of your system as this is considered a security appliance that is attached to your water heater.
Why choose Thermostatic Mixing Valves?
- Having Thermostatic Mixing Valves ensures your safety as it prevents accidents with either thermal shock or scalding.
- Your Thermostatic Mixing Valves ensures that you get the right temperature of hot or cold water every time you need it.
- A licensed Contractor should install, repair, and maintain your TMV as this should be done, error-free to ensure optimum functionality for you, your family, and employees' safety.
- A Contractor doing the job can save you precious time as they will take care of everything for you.
- All Contractor jobs are backed up by a guarantee saving you from costly repairs due to faulty work.
- Having a fully functional Thermostatic Mixing Valves could save you on medical bills as this will ensure that it gives off the required water temperature you require on a daily basis.